Animal Jam Rules
In order to make sure we all keep Animal Jam safe and fun, we ask that you follow these simple rules. If we find that you have broken any of our rules, you may be suspended or even banned from playing Animal Jam.
Keep Your Personal Information Private
Never share any personal information that could compromise your identity. This includes your first and last name, home address, telephone number, contact info on Skype/other messaging apps, photos of yourself, where you go to school, and even your social media info. Learn More
- Your personal info should always remain private. Always say NO to anyone who may be asking you for information that is personal. Never ask anyone for their personal info either.
- When selecting a username, be sure to select one that also doesn't disclose any personal info.
- Never share any financial info such as credit or debit card numbers or even redemption codes that award a membership.
- Never meet up with anyone offline. If someone asks you to meet them please report that player, tell your parents or a trusted adult, and/or report them to Animal Jam.
Keep Your Account Secure
Always keep your account information safe. Never, ever, ever share your username and password with anyone. NEVER! Doing so could result in a loss of all your game items. Animal Jam HQ will NOT replace any items as a result of improper game account safety. Learn More
- The only way your account can ever be "hacked" is if you have shared your username and password with someone.
- Never share your information with a website that is promising you Gems, Diamonds, Sapphires, items, or membership in return: IT IS A SCAM! Providing your account information to these sites can result in the loss of your items and AJHQ will not replace them.
Animal Jam is a fun and safe place for all players from different faiths, ethnicities, beliefs, and backgrounds. Jammers should always be respectful and kind to one another. Learn More
- Players found to be bullying others, being mean, or using inappropriate, hateful, racist and/or vulgar language, will have their accounts suspended or even banned permanently.
- Use nice and appropriate language like you would at home or in school.
- Never attempt to bypass our chat filters or get other players to say any inappropriate words.
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Never impersonate AJHQ (e.g. saying you work for AJHQ, or you are related to someone who is, or you are a moderator).
ALWAYS use the trade system to trade for items. The trade system is designed to ensure you have the opportunity to review a trade and are comfortable with it before trading. If you are not comfortable with the trade then don't accept it. It's ok to say no. Learn More
- Be wary of players who ask you to send them something first and then they'll send something back, or ask you to send them an item so they can try it and then promise that they'll give it back.
- NEVER engage in any flash trading, trust trading, etc.
- Appropriate roleplay is always encouraged, but any roleplay that engages in extreme violence, terrorism, and all other mature subject matter, is not allowed.
Never engage in any behaviors that attempt to defraud the site and/or trick other players. This includes impersonating AJHQ, as well as attempting to scam or coerce other players into decisions they may regret. If you cheat, Animal Jam HQ may permanently ban you from playing Animal Jam in any account you use. Learn More
- Don't utilize any programs to change or alter how the game would normally function to gain an advantage (e.g. attempts to duplicate items, grant yourself currency, or earn currency at a rate that isn't possible).
- Do not sell items or accounts for real currency. Do not sell items or accounts on sites like eBay.
- Do not access the game files to exploit any unreleased content.
Keep Jamaa Safe
If you come across any players who may be violating the rules, please report them in-game Learn More
- Please use the report system wisely.
- False reports can waste time moderators can spend on reviewing players who are breaking the rules.
- Filing false reports can also lead to the suspension of your account.
The above list is subject to change, and is neither exhaustive nor complete. For a comprehensive list of rules, please see the See the Animal Jam Terms of Service.
Use good judgment and enjoy your adventure!!